Monday, March 28, 2016

Dream Scape

This is a dream I had when I was around 6 or 7 years of age.

The dream starts with my mother, her friend, and I eating a picnic at a park.

This is the old classic picnic with a blanket spread out on the grass, a basket full of food and a beautiful  day. We are in a grass field alone with a VW bug about 100 ft away parked. This VW bug is blue and shiny new.

So we begin to eat on this beautiful day that has not one thing wrong with it.

Suddenly the ground begins to shift causing my mother and friend to get very full of fear.

I am scared to death at the movement of the ground as it literally starts to turn.

My mother and her friend gather all the stuff and run to the car.

I am trailing behind as they get into the car and shut the doors.

I am again petrified to be left as the world keeps turning.

Objects begin to roll and then fall sky ward as the sky is now the ground and the ground is the sky. I clutch onto the car for dear life calling to my mother to Please let me into the car.

They start the engine and begin to drive.

I am now barely hanging on to the roof of the vehicle as it picks up speed.

The world is now upside down and I can't hold on any longer.

I loose my grip and fall sky ward.

I watch the car drive away without me as I tumble into an abyss.

I fall and fall until I have an out of body experience watch myself fall through the ceiling as if it were an illusion and land in the top bunk of my bed waking up as I am still bouncing.

At this point I am awake and confused.

My heart races as  I realize it had all been a dream.

I managed to calf myself down to the point where I go back to sleep.

I am now 39 years old and still remember this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment