Saturday, January 16, 2016

Pride and Prejudice Part 2

So I finally watched the second half with the wife. Perfect movie for Married couples. Guy gets in a Science fiction Action Movie then woman gets something like Pride and Prejudice. It's a give and take. Ya know?

So what I knew was going to happen did at the end with the main characters Darcy and Elizabeth. They were hitched. What I didn't expect was most of the sisters marrying others. I think it was Lydia? Anyway her getting hitched to ol dirt bag Wickham was a surprise.

It was nice to see the strong headed young Elizabeth give the old Lady Cathrine De Bourge what she deserved. She ultimately kicked her out and letting her know that she had no bearing on decisions concerning her and Darcy.

Happy ending for all. Very glad that Elizabeth made her old man so proud and happy at the end. I personally thought that was the most satisfying for me. I suppose since I have a daughter of my own who will probably marry some day.

On to the Zombies...

No comments:

Post a Comment